Should places of study become free again after completion of the succession procedures, such places will be allocated by drawing lots.
Please apply online and exclusively in the period from 2017-03-27 to 2017-04-07 for the summer semester 2017.
- At the end of the online application, you will be provided with a PDF file. Please print out this file (it is not possible to store the file for later printing)
- Please carefully read the information provided on the printout and thoroughly go through all items of the checklist included therein
- The link to the online application is exclusively activated during the application period and will be deactivated upon expiry of the deadline
- For the participating bachelor's and master's programmes, please refer to the lists shown below the notes
- After completion of the lottery procedure the Registration Office will exclusively send out letters of admission.
So if you do not receive a message, this means that unfortunately you have not drawn a place
Degree Programmes with a Draw Procedure
Participating Master's Programmes:
(Publication: Mid-March, Updatings of Participating Programmes possible until 2017-04-07)
Click here for Online Application for Master Programmes (exclusively activated during the application period)