Certificates Issued by the Examination Office

© Photo by rawpixel on Unsplash

Transcript of marks

A transcript of marks (“Notenspiegel”) for most degree programmes can be printed via the QIS online portal.

Requests for an official transcript of marks signed by the Examination Office must be submitted to the relevant clerk at the Examination Office (in writing, by email or by phone). Please remember to state the purpose for which the transcript of marks is to be used.

Course of studies transcript

Do you require a transcript of your course of studies (“Studienverlaufsplan”), e.g. in order to apply for exemption from fees for prolonged study in the final semester due to financial difficulty? The application form can also be found on the website of the Admissions Office.

Please complete the overview of required assessments and have the document signed by the Examination Office. Subsequently, you may submit the completed exemption form accompanied by the course of studies transcript to the ServiceCenter. For questions regarding tuition fees for long-term students, please contact the Admissions Office.

Other certificates

Requests for other certificates must be submitted to the Examination Office.